- JUNE 2015 PROGRAMME
- JUNE PROGRAMME
- Isle of Wight holiday 2015
- LAKE DISTRICT HOLIDAY JAN 2015
- JANUARY PROGRAMME
- Burns Night
- BBC Tour
- Blotts Dinner
- Tinsel & Turkey in Oban Nov.2011
- Bruce’s Trip around the Dukeries
- Isle of Wight
- Wimbledon Men’s Final 3rd July 2011
- Walk and lunch around Beeston Lock.
- Petanque/French Bowls
- Coffee Morning at the Wolds
- Afternoon cream tea with Liz at Ruddington
- Matlock Abraham Heights
- Hat Debate
- Wollaton Park walk by the lake & Mr Man’s Chinese buffet
- Santa Walk in aid of Nottingham Hospice Sunday 5th December.
- Nottingham Council House Visit
- Warners, Lakeside, Hayling Island
- Pub Quiz at the Wolds 3rd November
- Club Night 29th October
- Pub Quiz
- Sunday Lunch
- Ice Hockey
- Games Night
- 24th September – The Wolds
Daily Archives: 27/06/2011
We booked our lunch at The Boat Cafe at Beeston lock then went off on our circular walk. We took a left turn too early and had to walk Indian style around a wheat field! Eventually we came alongside the … Continue reading
Irene organised this very popular event in a local pub garden. About 12 members took part. We also do Indoor Bowling , 10 pin Bowling and Old English Skittles.
Irene hosted this event – this being the first time we have held a coffee morning in an outside venue. About 10 members attended so we intend to continue holding coffee mornings at the Wolds each month.
17 members attended – Liz has a beautiful garden, full of interest. We all tucked into a lovely cream tea. The weather was kind.
Four members went by train to Matlock Bath, took the cable car to the top and enjoyed a fantastic tour through the old lead mining caves. We had lunch in Matlock Bath and then strolled down the High Street and … Continue reading
On Sunday evening 10 members enjoyed the glorious summer evening sitting in the garden discussing a wide variety of topics. Everyone is encouraged to bring one serious and one light topic to put in the hats.